TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of TechMantra Web sites (“these sites”). These Terms and Conditions include supplemental terms and conditions (“Supplemental Terms”) that will govern your use of speciﬁc TechMantra Consulting services (“Additional Services”).
- Copyrighted Information and Copyright Agent
Please note that the pages on these sites may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (as deﬁned below), software, or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Materials”) contained on any page within these sites are copyrighted by TechMantra or a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Copyright Holder”). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download, or copy the Materials contained in these sites in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify, or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of TechMantra. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to TechMantra, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on these sites shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. You agree to use these sites and the Materials, services, and products on these sites or those accessible via these sites only for lawful purposes. TECHMANTRAMAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THESE SITES AT ANY TIME.
Except as speciﬁcally provided in these Terms and Conditions (including any applicable Supplemental Terms), any reproduction, distribution, replication, or retransmission of any information contained on these sites without the prior written consent of TechMantra is strictly prohibited.
TechMantra respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, it has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide TechMantra Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright.
- a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- b. Identiﬁcation of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notiﬁcation, a representative list of such works at that site.
- c. Identiﬁcation of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably suﬃcient to permit us to locate the material.
- d. Information reasonably suﬃcient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
- e. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- f. A statement that the information in the notiﬁcation is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding these sites, TechMantra Copyright Agent can be reached as follows: